Who we are
Robaina Industries Inc DBA Eurocar-Bench Systems
Our website address is: https://robainaindustries.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Event Registration Data
We collect information about you during event registration. This information may include but is not limited to:
- Your names
- Billing address
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Location and traffic data (including partial IP address and browser type)
- Any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your registration or ticket purchase
Handling this data also allows us to:
- Send you important account/purchase/service information.
- Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- Set up and administer your account, provide technical and customer support, and to verify your identity.
In order to process payments, we collect billing information on-site. Sensitive billing information is not stored on our server, but may be handled while in-transit to the payment processing server.
Masked billing information may be stored on our servers (eg only the last 4 digits of credit card numbers are stored: **** **** **** 1234).
Site administrators may keep a log of communications with the payment processors in order to verify payments are being processed correctly. These logs are automatically deleted after a week.
Event Registration Cookies
When you begin registering for an event and select a ticket quantity, a cookie will be used to track your registration. This cookie lasts 1 hour.
Email History Data
We keep a record of the emails sent to you. This is to ensure communication is successfully sent and its information is accurate.
Event Check-In Record
When you attend an event, an event manager may record the time you check in or out of the event.
Event Registration Data Retention
Personal data is stored at least until the date of the event, and may be kept indefinitely in case of future registrations.
Event Registration Data Erasure and Export
You have the right to request your personal data be sent to you electronically, and the right to request your registration data be erased after the event. To do so, please contact the event manager or site administrator.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us directly here: email@example.com
Thank you for your business
– The Robaina Industries Inc Legal Team