FAN Proton TT 4.0Resistance Spot Welder
The Most Advanced Welder
Built by Fronius / TECNA Partnership for the most advanced technology available worldwide
Overheating is Impossible
Precise water cooling for long duty cycles
Consistent Weld Power
Consistent and secured high weld power guaranteed in continual operation
Experience the Technology
The FAN Proton TT 4.0 Resistance Spot Welder meets and exceeds all auto manufacturer requirements for spot welding. OEM Approvals are in process.
Superior features include:
- Digital Inverter spot welding
- Touch Screen and Adaptive Control and USB Interface
- Reproducible and Reliable Weld Results
- Uniform Quality from the first to the last spot weld
- Applications for Multiphase Steels including Dual, Trip, Boron, BDK)
- Electricity: 3 Phase, 208-230V or 460-480V
- Max Welding Current: 14,000 Amps
- Welding Power: 60 Kva
- Pressure: 450/700 daN
- Squeeze Force: 1100 – 1500 lbs
- Applications: Multiphase Steels (Dual, Trip, Boron, BDK)
- Arm Sizes: 85 x 160mm, 635 x 225mm, Wheel Well Arm
- Attachments: Additional Optional Arms, electrodes
High Weld Power Guaranteed.
Overheating is Impossible.
The Most Advanced Technology
Exceeding Industry Standards & Expectations
FAN is the supply and distribution channel for Fronius International automotive aftersales worldwide and obtains approvals from the automakers for each product. FAN welders are designed for the automotive industry with specialized software, ergonomic ease of use design, safety, and operation features.
Fronius is well known as a world market leader in "perfect welding" technology through innovation and intuitive design that meet and exceed industry standards. Fronius International GmbH is the global manufacturing site for all Fronius welders and the parent company of all Fronius subsidiaries, including Fronius USA and FAN Austria, the after sales vehicle repair division.
By exclusive arrangement between Fronius GmbH, FAN Austria and Robaina Industries Inc, Robaina Industries Inc is the exclusive importer and distributor for the North American market.