FAN Proton Pulse+ 270iMIG / MAG / TIG / MMA ( Stick) Welder
Approved in every application of every OEM Aluminum Welding. Some OEM Approvals Include: Jaguar | Rolls Royce | Tesla | Mercedes Benz | VW Group
Welder of choice at the Mercedes-Benz Training Center
Exceeding Industry Standards for Pulse capabilities
MIG / MAG / CMT / Multi-Torch / TIG / MMA (Stick)
Advanced Digital Welding Technology
Mulit-Torch Option with the FAN 220
Featuring 22 languages
Experience the Technology
The FAN 270i features advanced digital welding technology to meet and exceed OEM requirements for the automotive collision repair industry.
- Energy Efficient
- Special Characteristics and Functions for Easy & Precise Operation
- High Speed Processor for Enhanced Performance
- Interval Welding (S4T) / Spot Mode / Synchropulse / PMC / CMT and more
- Welding Torch with LED and Up/Down Function
- Easy updates with ethernet or USB interface
- Welding data documentation
- 4 Roller Drive unit ensures optimal wire feeding with all material types
- No spool gun needed for aluminum welding
The Most Advanced Technology
Exceeding Industry Standards & Expectations
FAN is the supply and distribution channel for Fronius International automotive aftersales worldwide and obtains approvals from the automakers for each product. FAN welders are designed for the automotive industry with specialized software, ergonomic ease of use design, safety, and operation features.
Fronius is well known as a world market leader in "perfect welding" technology through innovation and intuitive design that meet and exceed industry standards. Fronius International GmbH is the global manufacturing site for all Fronius welders and the parent company of all Fronius subsidiaries, including Fronius USA and FAN Austria, the after sales vehicle repair division.
By exclusive arrangement between Fronius GmbH, FAN Austria and Robaina Industries Inc, Robaina Industries Inc is the exclusive importer and distributor for the North American market.