Light weight and Compact Electric Flex Shaft Machine
The motor boast 2/3 HP and 500 Watts, giving the user consistent rotational speeds even when pressure is applied.
The motor and flex shaft provides the user more flexibility and freedom of movement while still maintaining the power. The user only holds the light weight handpiece attached to the cable, therefore, greatly reducing fatigue during extended working periods. Hard to reach areas can be easily accessed with flexible shaft driven tools.
For use with tungsten carbide burrs, mounted points, flap wheels, circular wire brushes, polishing bobs, felt polishing bobs, nonwoven fibre brushes, nonwoven fibre discs.
Applications: Tool and patternmaking, aerospace and aircraft industry, precision mold and diemaker shop etc.
• Lightweight and compact, guarantees work without
• Noise suppressed machine for delicate work.
• Easy to handle handpieces for optimal work
• More powerful and robust than any Dremel,
Foredom, or Dumore flexshaft unit.
• 110V/60Hz/1-phase electric motor
• Power: 0.67Hp (500W)
• Variable Speed Control: 11,000 – 25,000rpm
• Cable Length: ~50″ (1250mm)
NA 4, 11,000-25,000 RPM
• FH4 Handpiece Collet Capacity: 1/4″
Limited Quantity Available